Established in 1693 and discovered in 2003 by Dawie & Alison Joubert. The name le joubert was given because of our commitment and love for this piece of land. This 66 hectare farm has an abundance of riches, including natural spring water, caves, remnants of an old water mill, historic buildings and nature trail in the forest. Dedicated also to the automobile world, Dawie joubert strives to unite the best of both worlds. Wine and a love for exotic sports motors, class and expertise. his passion for success is evident and reflected in turnkey developments, Motor racing including the S.A Speed record and recently cellar master.